Automated diagnostics and repair of cells, subunits and units of the radio-electronic equipment of the BUK-М1 SAM system set in stationary conditions.
- on enterprises, which make repair of the air defense facilities;
- at military units (measurement technology base, regulation and repair groups).
1. Type Identification of the unit under test (inasmuch as unit under test nomenclature consists of units, which have different diagnostics automatization degree; in accordance with proposed by us technology they are divided into 2 categories). Analog and digital-to-analog diagnostics of the HF units is conducted according to expert system. Digital unit diagnostics is conducted with the help of control programs;
2. Project selection which corresponds to unit under test;
3. Automated work which is managed by expert system or control program (automated influence, measuring and analysis of the results; referral and graphic information and directions’ output to operator about the necessity of the follow-up actions);
4. Results’ receipt regarding faulty elements or a group of elements.
- has no parallel;
- knowledge base allows the user to store expert algorithms, equipment operation automation data referral information, electric schemes, general layouts;
- all accessories which are necessary for diagnostics enter into the product composition;
- the superset of software programmable devices is provided, which covers all possible operations under diagnostics and repair of the BUK-М1 SAM system radio-electronic equipment.