Automated testing, diagnostics and repair of blocks of complex radio-electronic equipment, including those operating at high and ultra-high frequencies (up to 18 GHz).
- at the repair and maintenance stations;
- at the warehouses and arsenals;
- at the manufacture plant (final inspection).
The conditions of use:
- stationary (laboratory, industrial workshop);
- mobile (placed in shelter);
- mobile transportable (several protected cases weighing no more than 60 kg, setting-up time no more than 30 minutes)
- capable of stimulating a set of continuous and pulsed signals with various types of modulation with a carrier frequency band up to 18 GHz;
- modulation with the introduction of a calibrated software-controlled attenuation into the reference signal received from the device under test with its return to the signal input;
- automated formation of low-frequency signals for controlling the modes of the device under test;
- measurement of signal parameters, automated mode of analysis and verification of compliance of measurements with tolerances;
- provides a development environment for automated testing programs.
ATE-engineering company offers to solve your specific tasks:
► Develop an automated workstation for the nomenclature of tested devices that you define, take into account all the features and details, and ensure the optimal ratio of functionality and material costs.
► Develop specific devices for you: control units, signal generation and analysis units, switches, generators and others, which will allow you to automatically recreate the operation of the tested devices in the system.
► Develop AWS software according to your requirements.
► Develop automated device testing programs according to your list.
► Organize training.