Designed for automated monitoring, diagnostics and repair of radio-electronic purpose-made modules, which enter into the composition of the anti-aircraft missile systems (S-300, BUK), radars (19ZH6, 22ZH6, 55ZH6, 35D6, 35N6, P-37) and automated control systems ( 46L6, 5K60, 68K6, 86ZH6, Pori-P1, Pori-P2).
Range of application:
- enterprises, which perform repairs of the antiaircraft defenses;
- in military units (measurement technique base, a group of rules and maintenance).
How it works:
1. Determining the type of object under control (due to the fact that the nomenclature of the control objects consists of blocks with different degree of diagnostics automation, proposed by us, the technology requires their division into 2 categories). Diagnosis of analog and digital-analog HF blocks is carried out according to the principles of expert system. Diagnosis of digital blocks is done by control programs;
2. Selecting a project which corresponds to the unit under test;
3. Automated job which is under the control of the expert system or control program (automatic exposure, measurement and results’ analysis; reference and graphic information output, directions to the operator for further actions);
4. The findings of the defective item or group of elements.
Advantages and disadvantages:
- It is diversified, allows to perform automated diagnostics and repair up to 80-95% of radio modules included in the special-purpose systems, limit is determined by technical characteristics of the product;
- Instruments unattached to the project for research activities;
- As opposed to specialized workstations it doesn’t include in its structure the entire set of adapters and connectors for connecting any object under control (the list of it is being agreed now); the structure of information base required for diagnostics is absent or being agreed).